Join an Upcoming Information Session
We host information sessions online via Zoom for prospective students interested in the MA in Arts Management program.
These sessions provide an overview of the program, curriculum, scholarships and funding, student life, and opportunities unique to Mason.
Choose the option that best fits your schedule or set up a private meeting.
Applicants will have the opportunity to meet current students and faculty and staff. A graduate advisor will speak about the application process, what the Arts Management Program is seeking in a candidate, and to hear about graduate life at Mason. Click on the date and time below to register!
- Thursday, January 12th at 1:00 pm, EST
- Thursday, January 26th at 6:00 pm, EST
- Friday, February 24th at 1:00 pm, EST
- Tuesday, February 21, 2023 3:30 PM (Fairfax Campus) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
- Wednesday, March 22, 2023 7:00 PM (Virtual) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
- Monday, April 17, 2023 9:30 AM (Virtual) -Minor and Accelerated MA ONLY
More information session dates for the Graduate MA and Non-degree Admissions will be added in early spring.
Email Arts Management or call 703-993-8926 if you have any questions.