Mason’s Arts Management Alumni Working Group hosts a series of social and professional development events for alumni each year. These events serve to strengthen alumni connections within Mason’s Arts Management community, provide opportunities to expand their professional networks and be engaged in meaningful conversation about the arts.
To learn more about upcoming events, connect with Anika Kwinana.
Learn more about Anika and her role as Arts Management Alumni Liaison.
- June 17, 2021Join the Arts Management (AMGT) Alumni Working Group as they host an Adjunct Summer Social! The referenced media source is missing and needs to be re-embedded.
- December 3, 2020
- Arts Management Graduate Student Christina Papanicolaou Helps Organize COVID-19 Focused Arts Town Hall for D.C.-Area Non-profitsMay 12, 2020Christina Papanicolaou
- May 12, 2020Alumni from Mason’s Arts Management Program joined the Dean of the College of Visual and Performing Arts, Rick Davis. as part of new virtual programming #MasonArtsAtHome.
- April 21, 2020Content goes here.
- November 26, 2019Content goes here.