Montgomery History seeks Development Coordinator!
Montgomery History seeks a skilled and enthusiastic professional for the position of Development Coordinator. The successful candidate will be an integral part of our team and will work collaboratively to advance the organization’s mission by helping to expand our base of financial support. They will have the opportunity to hone their skills and a build a track record of success.
The Development Coordinator will report to and work closely with the Executive Director and the Development Committee of the Board of Directors. Responsibilities include:
• Prepare letters of inquiry, funding requests, and other materials to solicit funds from foundations, government agencies, businesses, and organizations.
• Oversee all aspects of donor solicitations, project-specific appeals, and the Annual Fund campaign.
• Produce timely donor updates and reports.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent;
• Impeccable writing skills;
• Highly organized, thorough, and detail-oriented;
• One to three years of professional development experience (may include time spent in internships and volunteer work);
• Organizational and time management skills;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Wordpress, and social media platforms;
• Availability to work occasional evenings and weekends; and
• Creativity, inquisitiveness, flexibility, and good humor.
To apply, please email your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are a good fit for the position to Matthew Logan, Executive Director. Type “Application for Development Coordinator” in the subject line. No phone calls please. Selected applicants will be contacted for telephone and/or in-person interviews.
If you have a job or internship opportunity to share with Arts Management students and alumni, email a full description to firstname.lastname@example.org for posting.